Last updated June 30, 2016
2. The user accepts that the Progressive Platforms are provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
3. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY PROG LEASING ON THE PROGRESSIVE PLATFORMS ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY, ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE, AND ARE IN NO MANNER TO BE CONSIDERED LEGAL ADVICE OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE THEREFOR. FOR SPECIFIC LEGAL ADVICE REGARDING THE USER’S PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES, THE USER MUST RETAIN LEGAL COUNSEL. Prog Leasing does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the Progressive Platforms. The user acknowledges that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at the user’s sole risk. Prog Leasing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Progressive Platforms.
4. USER ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PROGRESSIVE PLATFORMS MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY THE USER OR BY PROG LEASING.
6. The Progressive Platforms are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. The user is authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on the Progressive Platforms (“Content”) on one computer or device for the user’s personal, non-commercial use only, but the user may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on the Progressive Platforms are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Prog Leasing or the party credited as the provider of the Content. The user will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on the Progressive Platforms. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for the user’s personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Prog Leasing or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s copyright notice.
7. Subject to the above, the user may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on the Progressive Platforms in any way unless the user obtains the prior written consent of Prog Leasing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to the user through his/her use of the Progressive Platforms. Prog Leasing is not able to confirm that the materials contained on the Progressive Platforms are correct in every case. Prog Leasing reserves the right to make changes to the Progressive Platforms, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on the Progressive Platforms at any time without notice or liability. Prog leasing may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict the user’s access to parts or all of the Progressive Platforms without notice or liability.
8. The user represents, warrants, and covenants that: (a) the user shall not upload, post or transmit to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Progressive Platforms any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Progressive Platforms, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) the user is at least eighteen (18) years old.
10. THE PROGRESSIVE PLATFORMS, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE PROGRESSIVE PLATFORMS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, PROG LEASING MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR THE CONTENT ON THE PROGRESSIVE PLATFORMS OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION AND FUNCTIONS MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE PROGRESSIVE PLATFORMS, FOR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE PROGRESSIVE PLATFORMS OR ANY LINKED SITE. FURTHER, PROG LEASING DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PROG LEASING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE PROGRESSIVE PLATFORMS OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE PROGRESSIVE PLATFORMS OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PROG LEASING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE USE OF THE PROGRESSIVE PLATFORMS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND ANY ERRORS CONTAINED THEREIN. FURTHER, IN NO EVENT WILL PROG LEASING BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, USE OF DATA OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, PROG LEASING, ON BEHALF OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS,
AND CONTRACTORS, DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF PROG LEASING HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE PROGRESSIVE PLATFORMS OR ANY WEBSITE OR APPLICATION WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE USER ASSUMES TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS THE USER CONSIDERS NECESSARY.
12. Where Prog Leasing provides hypertext links from or to third party sites, Prog Leasing does so for convenience and information purposes only. Prog Leasing does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Progressive Platforms, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to or navigating to any other site is at the user’s sole risk and Prog Leasing will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking or navigating to such site, and Prog Leasing accepts no liability nor makes any endorsement or approval of the same.